- Garden wire ties designed to progress vertical growth by fastening plants to garden support systems.
- Constructed of iron string wires encased in heavy-duty PE plastic that is flexible and stays bound.
- Non-abrasive rubber for cushioned plant support and handling while protecting stems from damage.
- 10m custom cut length with high durability and weather-resistance, ideal for indoor and outdoor use.
- Versatile and reusable home office use, for tool organizing, kitchen tidying, and cable management.
A set of heavy-duty wire fasteners designed to hold plants up together with stakes, grids, posts, and other support systems. Each bundle of green plant ties is made of an iron string core enveloped in a dense, heavy-duty PE plastic that is easy to shape. The rubberized texture ensures that each twist will not come undone and stay wrapped around your plant. In addition, its non-abrasive surface provides cushioned support and handling while not cutting into your plant’s stems. The garden wire ties wrap around the packaging, which allows convenient hanging, for easy unwinding and cutting to your desired length.
This green plant ties set can apply low stress training and secure vines, shrubs, and flowers to trellis nets and fences. While they are primarily used with stakes, grids, and other plant support systems, they also have multi-purpose use outside of gardening. This includes home and office applications like tidying up kitchens, organizing tools, and cable managing computer, monitor, headphone, and USB cords